Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ahhhh, spring at last! Part I

Spring is here at last! After a five month winter in Moscow, I groan at the sight of a snowflake. I'm not exaggerating about the five month thing. It has been snowing from the November of '07 to the April of '08! There were eight snow days for the Moscow schools. Now, instead of about a zillion days of school between now and summer, there are no days off, plus there are ten more minutes of school added to our daily schedule. I would have written a lot more on this subject but I have been having technical difficulties with both the keyboard and the picture downloading program for blogger. More on this next time. Good ye for ow!

3 comments:

twoplustwins said...

Wait - they solved the snow-day problem by adding 10 minutes onto the school day? Genius! I'd much rather pay in little bits than a lump sum of additional summer days.

thebrotherofjared said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thebrotherofjared said...

Let me guess- you were missing the b and n keys?