Sunday, May 25, 2008

Funny Alliterations

Here are some meaningless, amusing alliterations that I thought up today:

  • Fat Frank, fretting Fred, philosopher Filmore, and fitful Fern formed a ferocious, friendly phantom ferret farm.
  • Dylan dutifully died dancing on a dead dog in the dark.
  • Emily encountered edible ents entering entland.
  • Fred found a fireball flaming on his forehead.
  • The powerfully potent poison will protect poor Patrick the predictably pathetic pilfering postman.
  • Willful Willie wandered with wonderfully whining Winifred.
  • Horrible Harry hatefully hid Hattie's happily holy hot pad.
  • Andy ate Adams aidfully apple-eating adder.
  • Melvin's muscular, marauding moose melted Max's mind.
  • Yithlewithle the young yak yelled a youthful yodel.
  • Sorry Sam struggled safely with Sally the singing shark.
  • Carnivorous Katie Craftily killed Kathy the Katydid.

3 comments:

thebrotherofjared said...

nice alliterations, Jared! I think the best one was the one about Patrick.

twoplustwins said...

Was this an assignment, or is this just what you do in your spare, non-Derek Low devoted, time?

Grandma's Musings said...

I know! You're aspiring to be an apostle in the mode of Elders Maxwell and Nelson.