Uncle Bryan (the pricer):Wow, look at this Mariners baseball.
Seth: Wow. That's mine now.
Uncle Bryan: Check out this collection of baseball cards.
Ryan: Thank you.
Me: Hmm. What price for these brand new Nike Airs?
Emily: Oh, Joy!
The night before the garage sale, Ryan and I decided to "camp out " in the front yard to test out the one man tent (oops) that was going to be for sale the next morning. I think that Dad "accidentally" forgot to turn off the sprinklers that night.
The next morning, we put on the garage sale, and Miri set up a little Sprite stand in the front of the driveway, and everything went as planned, except for the pop stand, as there were too many generous donations to the hard working staff.
At one point, Micheal asked a young mother "Where is your boyfriend?"
"He's in the car," she replied. "I like 'em young."
In the car sat a little boy, no older than 3.
Well, there's nothing more to say.
THE END

3 comments:
It was great seeing the looks in your eyes as the money came in! Actually, I think the tent was for about 1/2 of a man. And i thought your sales job of the trampoline was pure genius.
What an amazing yard sale. what did you do when the sprinklers went on? And what did you do with the loot? I love your blogs.
Oh Jared, please please please keep blogging. You are too funny.
Post a Comment