This is my big post. The one that will leave readers speechless in awe of this work of art. When they finish reading, with tears in their eyes, the critics will be begging for more. Yes, this post will be the first step of my journey to fame, glory, and sweet cash moolah. Or at least it would be if my stupid limbic system (Did I get that right, uncle Nigel?) had held on to those great blog ideas that I had developed in the space between my posts that I had just piled into what I am sure would have been the greatest blog entry since the beginning of mankind. Just a few minutes ago, I rushed to the computer, and in the time that it took to open up the "create a post" page and type in the title of this post, my mind went completely blank, and then I started writing this. Don't ask me what the title is all about. I don't know.
So, um, I guess I'll just... I dunno, fill you in on today's statistics?
- Number of cans squashed on lunch duty:4
- Dodge balls caught at recess:3
- number of times I slipped in the mud:1
- spoons fished out of mega ultra XXXL ketchup tub of doom:2
- lunch ladies annoyed:3
- classmates shot with rubber bands... Uh oh, I think I hear my mom coming.
1 comment:
Oh, Jared. I'm glad that your blog ideas leaked out of your limbic system on the way to the computer so that we could read this post and have a clear view into your stream of consciousness. I've never liked ketchup that much so I'm glad that I wasn't the one fishing those spoons out. Hey...I was expecting some kind of comment on the ASU game, or are you still too shocked to comment??
Post a Comment